Yummy Jobs J1 Program Account Coordinator
A Yummy Experience: What we do!
Yummy Jobs is an International Hospitality Recruitment company which specialises in placing exceptional candidates into some of the world's most respected and well known hospitality companies. Participants on our Yummy Programs are able to work, study, live and travel abroad obtaining fantastic skills and experiences that set them on their way to an incredible hospitality career. We pride our company on working with some of the most respected names in the hospitality industry, including Walt Disney World Resort, The Walt Disney Swan and Dolphin Resort, Loews Hotels at Universal Orlando Resort, Santa Catalina Island Company, Old Edwards Inn and Spa, Biltmore Estate, the Swiss Education Group and many more...
Yummy Jobs stands out from any other recruitment company, as we put the candidate at the heart of everything we do. From application to arrival (and beyond!) the Yummy Jobs Team are here to assist and provide guidance every step of the way. This is what makes Yummy Jobs.
- The Yummy Jobs Team is currently looking for an exceptional candidate to join our UK Team in our office based in Epping, Essex.
- As a Yummy Jobs Team Member you will work in the offices of Yummy Jobs for the duration of your employment. Independent and group travel within the UK, Europe and the U.S. will be a requirement of your role with the Yummy Jobs Team
Check out more detail of the job role and person specification by viewing the opportunity tabs.
As a J1 Program Account Coordinator with Yummy Jobs you will be required to:
- Support the administration and recruitment of our J1 Intern and Training Programs and J1 Work and Travel Programs
- Deliver exceptional guest service to our candidates, clients and team
- Partner current Team Members with the coordination of all international recruitment activities
- Source candidates for work programs including posting of jobs and programs, screening CVs, conducting interviews and recruitment events
- Support candidates from application through to their arrival, responding to all candidate enquiries via email and phone in a timely manner
- Facilitate Yummy Jobs marketing and recruitment presentations throughout the UK and Europe
- Support the development of new programs and business initiatives working in conjunction with the International Recruitment Manager
- Manage incoming enquiries through email, www.yummyjobs.com and social networks
- Maximise online recruitment through www.yummyjobs.com, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
The ideal candidate for this role will hold the following skills and experience:
- Have a passion for the hospitality industry and a drive to help others maximise their experience through one of our programs
- You will offer a high level of guest service and professionalism. A passion for the Yummy Brand and what we do is a must!
- A graduate of a business, hospitality or tourism related degree is preferred, but not essential
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate across the organisation, with candidates and with clients at the highest level
- Have experience of delivering and facilitating presentations
- Have previous international working or traveling experience
- Be willing to travel within the United Kingdom, Europe and the United States, independently and within a team to support the recruitment process
- You will have an outgoing personality with the drive to learn new skills and obtain new experiences
- You must be flexible and willing to work weekdays, weekends and various hours, sometimes at short notice to meet the demands of the business
- Have an intermediate level across all Microsoft Office applications
- Must hold the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Be prepared to work hard, develop your skills, and have fun in the process!
Think you're up for the challenge? Then we want to hear from you!
Applications for this position are now open, and will close on Friday 30 June 2017 at 23:59pm (U.K Time)
How to Apply:
- Click on "Apply now" at the top of this page to get your application started
- You will be required to attach an up-to-date CV and Cover Letter as part of your application
- In addition to this, please prepare a short video entry to support your application answering the following questions:
- Why do you want to work for Yummy Jobs and what makes you the ideal candidate for this position?
- Supporting video applications should be no longer than 2 minutes in length, and can be sent as a video file or via a YouTube/Vimeo link
- Entries should be emailed to email@example.com by no later than Friday 30 June 2017 at 23:59pm (U.K Time)
- Please note, you will not be assessed on your level of editing skills, it is all about you and your application!
- Candidates will be contacted by no later than Wednesday 5 July 2017 with the outcome of their application
- Successful applicants will be invited to a pre-screen telephone interview with a member of the Yummy Jobs Team the week commencing Monday 10 July 2017
- If successful through the pre-screen process, candidates will be required to attend a face-to-face assessment day held at Yummy HQ on Monday 24 July 2017
- The successful candidate will have a start date of late August 2017
- The Yummy Jobs Team will offer a salary of £17,000 per year
- The role is a 7 month fixed term contract starting in August 2017. A review will take place at the 6 month period with a review to determine a a full time permanent contract
- The role will be based at Yummy Jobs Head Office in Epping, Essex, UK
- Typical working hours will be Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30 (but not limited to)
- You will be entitled to 20 days holiday pro rata per year plus your birthday, public and bank holidays
Applications are currently open for this position and will close on Friday 30 June 2017 at 23:59pm (U.K Time).
Let Yummy Jobs take you on a new career adventure...