- Yummy Jobs Ltd is committed to privacy for everyone who accesses yummyjobs.com or applies for one of our opportunities. Yummy Jobs complies with the EU General Data Protection Regulations, ensuring that any data you provide to us is processed with due care and attention. Yummy Jobs Ltd is the Controller of the data you provide via our website.
How do we collect information from you?
- The majority of the Personal Information you provide to us freely when you give us your CV or job cover letter to a job application.
Please do not submit such Personal Information to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
What sort of data does Yummy Jobs collect?
- Yummy Jobs Ltd collects personal data about you in order to pursue your application for one of the opportunities we recruit for.
- This data consists of information including your name, address, date of birth, e-mail address, work and education history and your responses to any questions or assessments administered through the site, plus details of your eligibility to work or study in the USA.
- Yummy Jobs Ltd also collects passport copies and previous copies of visas for visa application, creation and processing purposes.
- Yummy Jobs Ltd will also collect information in the aggregate to provide us with a better understanding of the users of our website as a group, but which does not contain personally identifiable information.
What legal basis does Yummy Jobs rely on to process your Personal Information?
- On some occasions, Yummy Jobs processes your data with your consent. For example, we rely on consent when we send promotional material or when you connect with us on Social Networks. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Where consent is the only legal basis for processing, we will cease to process data after consent is withdrawn.
The processing is necessary to fulfil a contract
- Yummy Jobs may process your data when we need to do this to fulfil a contract with you, such as to send your CV to an employer for a specific job application.
- Yummy Jobs also processes your data when it is in our legitimate interests to do this and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights.
Our legitimate interests include:
- Ensuring the security and integrity of our Services and in ensuring that our Website operates effectively;
- Fulfilling our role as recruiter for J1 opportunities in the USA
Accuracy of your Personal Data
We make our best efforts to ensure that the Personal Data we hold about you is accurate. We trust that the personal information that Program applicants provide to us is accurate. If it becomes apparent that the information held by Yummy Jobs is incorrect, we will make relevant amendments at the earliest opportunity once having been notified.
How does Yummy Jobs process this personal data?
- Yummy Jobs Ltd will use information supplied by you to aid the recruitment process and associated administrative functions.
- This involves Yummy Jobs Ltd, amongst other things, processing and storing information (including sensitive personal data) and passing or making available online such information to prospective employers and clients; information about vacancies and placements will be passed to candidates and may be posted directly onto the website.
- Yummy Jobs Ltd will process any data which you provide in completing the online registration, application and any further forms, assessments or personal details which you complete or provide to us when using this site in accordance with EU GDPR.
International Transfers of Personal Information
Why do we collect and process sensitive personal data?
- Yummy Jobs Ltd collects and processes sensitive personal data only so far as is necessary to ensure we conform with legal requirements and to aid visa processing within our recruitment markets. By using this website and by registering your details with us, you consent to us collecting and processing sensitive personal data supplied by you and disclosing this information to prospective employers and clients in connection with the recruitment process.
Who does Yummy Jobs share your Personal Information with?
Prospective or intended employers
- In the course of our business to help you search for and get a job, Yummy Jobs may make Personal Information available to our clients who are searching for employees who match your Profile.
- In order for candidates to obtain the relevant work authorisation in the USA, we pass personal sensitive data to our trusted partners in the USA who are official visa sponsors.
Other third parties
- Occasionally, we may share Personal Information with other third parties who offer services that enhance your experience on a USA Program, such as travel or insurance companies. We will always do this in accordance with your instructions.
How does Yummy Jobs Ltd safeguard data?
- Yummy Jobs Ltd takes data security very seriously and the safety of your data is very important to us. Access to your personal data on yummyjobs.com is restricted to the Yummy Jobs Team and approved third parties that work with Yummy Jobs to provide you with employment or study opportunities. Your data is not shared with anyone outside of these approved networks and all data is stored on extremely secure servers.
Security and Passwords
- In order to register with yummyjobs.com and to sign in when you visit the site, you will need to use a Yummy Jobs user name and password. You are solely responsible for the security and proper use of your password. This password and username should be kept confidential at all times and should not be disclosed to any other person. If you believe that your password is known to someone else you must contact the Yummy Jobs Team immediately. Yummy Jobs Ltd accepts no liability for any unauthorised or improper use or disclosure of any password.
How can you manage or delete Personal Information?
- When you access our website online, we store some information about you. This is anonymous and used for statistical purposes.
- When you create an account and log-in to your 'My Account' area, it is protected by your password and may only be accessed by you. You can manage the content and information in your Account at any time, by logging in to your "My Account".
- Your CV and information provided in your Application can be viewed by Yummy Jobs.
- Please note that Yummy Jobs reserves the right to remove from our database, CVs which include any content that we consider to be illegal or offensive.
- If you wish to de-activate or delete your account, you can send an email to Alexis Smith email@example.com with the subject line "Permanently delete my information and account". Please do not forget to tell us who you are.
Access to your Information and Correction
- You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal data, please contact us using the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org, write to Yummy Jobs Ltd, 196A High St, Epping, Essex Cm16 4AQ, or call or call the office on +44 (0) 3330 062 962.
- Your request will be handled within 28 days.
- We want to make sure that your information is accurate and up to date. You may correct or remove information you think is inaccurate via your Profile, or you may ask us to make the changes for you.
- Yummy Jobs is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure from unauthorised access to or alterations, disclosure or destruction of information that we hold.
Our security measures include: -
- encryption of our services and data;
- review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures;
- restrict access to personal access to personal information to Yummy Jobs employees, partners and employers who need to know that information in order to process it for us and who are subject to contractual confidentiality and processing obligations. They may be disciplined or their contract terminated if they fail to meet these obligations; and
- internal policies setting out our data security approach and training for employees.
- Yummy Jobs Ltd, 196a High Street, Epping, Essex, United Kingdom. CM16 4AG
- Company Number 4042901