Explore the world with STA Travel!
Your flights can be an expensive add-on to your program. Well, what if you could win your return flights? All you have to do is simply book your program flights through STA Travel and you will automatically be entered into a draw to win them. Yes… it really is that simple! Because free flights mean more spends whilst you’re away!
To book your flights, and to be entered into our free flight's prize draw, simply call the STA Team on 0333 321 3102 or contact one of our dedicated STA Travel experts below!
We of course understand that it's not always possible to pay for flights straight away; STA Travel allow our participants the option to put just a £49 deposit down on certain flights, which guarantees the price at the time of booking and your place on the flight! The remaining balance can then be paid off at your own convenience, up to 10 weeks before your program start date. This means you can book early to obtain the best possible price!
The Team at STA has access to an unrivalled travel product range, with over 400 retail branches across all continents and a further 1,500 partner agents offering you support while you travel.
- FLY TOGETHER with fellow program participants!
- Low deposit to secure your flight – no need to pay the full fare at once!
- Offer exclusive fares and products for all customers, irrelevant of age or student status
- Supply safe and secure products with well-known, established airlines, tour operators and hotels.
- 24/7 Global Travel Help offering customers service in over 70 countries worldwide.
- STA Travel is protected by ATOL, ABTA and IATA.
- As a Yummy Jobs customer, we understand your requirements and we will ensure you are looked after by our specialist team.
- Discounts on travel insurance when organised with your flight.
Name: Jamie White
Contact Number: 0161 537 7909
Bio: Hello, my name is Jamie and I've been organising trips and flights for over 4 and a half years. I completed the Academic Exchange Program, part of Disney's International Programs in 2013, and then completed a Rooms Division Internship at the Walt Disney World Swan and & Dolphin Resort in 2016. Whilst on the programs, I was lucky to travel to Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Puerto Rico, Florida Keys, Chicago and New York City. My favourite travel destination will always be Walt Disney World, Florida.