APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN FOR THE 50 EGGS HOSPITALITY GROUP
CULINARY ARTS INTERNSHIPS
Are you a culinary visionary?
Are you enthusiastic about serving others and applying your individual creativity at work every day?
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM AS A J-1 INTERN or TRAINEE, YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
- Speak fluent English.
- Be available for a 12-month contract.
- Be currently enrolled in full-time education at a University outside of the United States.
- Studying towards an undergraduate degree in Culinary Arts OR have graduated from these studies no more than 12 months prior to your program start date.
- Be a graduate from an undergraduate degree in Culinary Arts PLUS at least one year of related work experience in this industry. This experience must have been obtained outside of the United States.
- If you have not studied at University level, you must have at least five-years work experience in the culinary industry to qualify. This experience must have been obtained outside of the United States.
- Applications are open.
- Applicants are required to be available for a full 12-month contract in order to be considered.
- We currently have start dates available throughout 2021.
- Pre-screen interviews with the Yummy Jobs Team will take place via Skype.
- If successful, applicants will then be invited to a final interview with a member of the 50 Eggs team via Skype.
Participants will be required to submit the following fees (after acceptance of a Job Offer):
£2,850.00 GBP - 12-month full Placement Program Fee inclusive of Visa Sponsorship, Medical Insurance, U.S SEVIS Fee, Pre-arrival Support and Pre-arranged Job.
U.S. Embassy appointment fee = $160.00 USD
Flights to the United States = Varies
POST ARRIVAL FEES
Transportation to and from work
Additional supporting funds between $350.00 - $750.00 USD are recommended