Offering world-class golf and resort-style amenities, Reynolds is home to:
- Banqueting and events
- 3 x Restaurant locations including hot and cold kitchen rotations
A Taste of Reynolds...
With 10 distinctive, on-site restaurants, Reynolds Lake Oconee holds high standards of culinary execution with the intent to consistently exceed the expectations of our Members, guests, and teammates. You will become a part of a culture of excellence and “Culinary Pride” when you join our team.
As a part of the Food & Beverage team, you will:
• Exceed the expectations of our Members, guests, and teammates.
• Under-promise and over-deliver. Always.
• Be a guardian and disciple of our standards.
• Always ensure consistency in preparation and service
• Have zero tolerance for anything less than the established standards.
• Be an effective communicator.
• Be passionate about all you do.
• Learn constantly and share your knowledge with others.
• Become an excellent cook and professional culinarian.
Eighty8 Kitchen + Cocktails
The National Tavern
The Creek Club
The Overlook at Great Waters
Richard Pointe Restaurant
The culinary team at Reynolds Lake Oconee plays a vital role in Club events and banquets across property. You will have the opportunity to learn, grow, and use your skills in each of these settings:
Catering and Banquets
Sous Chef at The National Tavern
Clean/safe housing anywhere from 5-35 miles from Reynolds property.
Shared optional living space consists of a 3 bedroom furnished condominium on site.
Same gender, two per room, double beds. Access to kitchen, shared bathroom.
Utilities included Wi-Fi, cable, electric, water & trash pickup. Access to laundry.
Price is $400/month deducted bi-weekly via payroll.
$100 deposit due at check-in and upon satisfactory inspection returned at check-out.
- Pre-screen interviews with the Yummy Jobs Team will take place via Zoom/Skype.
- If successful, applicants will then be invited to a final viedo interview with a member of the HR Team