Offering world-class golf and resort-style amenities, Reynolds is home to:
- Banqueting and events
- 3 x Restaurant locations including hot and cold kitchen rotations
A Taste of Reynolds...
With 11 distinctive, on-site restaurants, Reynolds Lake Oconee holds high standards of culinary execution with the intent to consistently exceed the expectations of our Members, guests, and teammates. You will become a part of a culture of excellence and “Culinary Pride” when you join our team.
As a part of the Food & Beverage team, you will:
• Exceed the expectations of our Members, guests, and teammates.
• Under-promise and over-deliver. Always.
• Be a guardian and disciple of our standards.
• Always ensure consistency in preparation and service
• Have zero tolerance for anything less than the established standards.
• Be an effective communicator.
• Be passionate about all you do.
• Learn constantly and share your knowledge with others.
• Become an excellent cook and professional culinarian.
Eighty8 Kitchen + Cocktails
The National Tavern
The Creek Club
The Overlook at Great Waters
Richard Pointe Restaurant
The culinary team at Reynolds Lake Oconee plays a vital role in Club events and banquets across property. You will have the opportunity to learn, grow, and use your skills in each of these settings:
Catering and Banquets
The pay rate for this program is $15.00 USD per hour and you will be scheduled to work a minimum of 32 hours per week.
Sous Chef at The National Tavern
Housing for this program is provided by the Reynold lake Oconee, you will be housed as well as sharing a room with fellow program participants in a fully furnished house or apartment complex.
Housing is payroll deducted at a rate of $250.00 USD every 2 weeks inclusive of all utilities*.
- $100 deposit due at check-in and upon satisfactory inspection returned at check-out.
- Complimentary transportation to and from work.
*subject to change
- Applicants will be required to attend a pre-screen interview via video call with a member of the Yummy Jobs Team in order to be considered.
- If successful, applicants will be required to attend a final interview with the Reynolds Lake Oconee HR Team via video call.
Please note, all dates are subject to change