APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR SUMMER 2019! SUBMIT YOUR APPLCATION EARLY AND GUARANTEE AN AMAZING SUMMER EXPERIENCE IN CALIFORNIA NEXT YEAR!
Quick Service Food and Beverage
Hotel Front Desk (for applicants with prior experience)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM, YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
- Speak fluent English.
- Be currently enrolled in full time education within the U.K or Ireland, studying towards a Foundation, Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree.
- Have successfully completed at least one full semester of study before the program commences. Candidates can also participate on this program immediately following their final year of study.
- Be available for the full program duration. The summer programs run from June - September each year.
- Students from Europe should contact the Yummy Jobs Team prior to completing an application for further eligibility requirements.
- We are now accepting applications for this program for Summer 2019!
- Applicants are required to be available for the full program dates in order to be considered. There are two program dates for Summer 2019:
- Saturday 1 June - Tuesday 17 September 2019
- Saturday 8 June - Tuesday 17 September 2019
- We aim to reach out to applicants within two weeks of submitting an application for the program.
- If your application is successful, you will be invited to attend an online video interview with a member of the Yummy Jobs Team.
- If successful through the interview with YJ, candidates will then be invited to a final interview with a member of the Island Ventures team via Skype.
Participants on the Island Ventures Resort International Program will be required to submit the following fees (after acceptance of an offer):
£985.00 GBP - 3-month Full Placement Program Fee inclusive of Visa Sponsorship, Medical Insurance, U.S SEVIS Fee, Background Check Application, Pre-arrival Support, Pre-arranged Job and Pre-arranged Housing.
ADDITIONAL FEES FOR SUMMER 2019
- U.S. Embassy appointment fee = $160.00 USD
- Flights to the United States = Varies
- Housing pre-payment = $150.00 USD (paid upon arrival - $100.00 USD refundable upon check-out)
POST ARRIVAL FEES
- Weekly accommodation costs = $100.00 USD per week (automatic payroll deduction)
- Additional supporting funds between $350.00 - $750.00 USD are recommended