Quick Service Food and Beverage
Retail Support/Stockroom Clerk
Hotel Front Desk (for applicants with prior experience)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM, YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
- Speak fluent English.
- Be currently enrolled in full-time education within the U.K or Ireland, studying towards a Foundation, Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree.
- Have successfully completed at least one full semester of study before the program commences. Candidates can also participate on this program immediately following their final year of study.
- Be available for the full program duration. The summer programs run from June - September each year.
- Students from Europe should contact the Yummy Jobs Team prior to completing an application for further eligibility requirements.
- Applications are now closed for program dates over Summer 2020.
- Applicants are required to be available for the full program dates in order to be considered. The program runs from May 31st / June 7th - September 15th.
- If your application is successful, you will be invited to attend an online video interview with a member of the Yummy Jobs Team.
- If successful through the interview with YJ, candidates will then be invited to a final interview with a member of the Island Ventures team via Skype.
Participants on the Island Ventures Resort International Program will be required to submit the following fees (after acceptance of an offer):
£995.00 GBP - 3-month Full Placement Program Fee inclusive of Visa Sponsorship, Medical Insurance, U.S SEVIS Fee, Pre-arrival Support, Pre-arranged Job and Pre-arranged Housing.
ADDITIONAL FEES FOR SUMMER 2020
- U.S. Embassy appointment fee = $160.00 USD
- Flights to the United States = Varies
- Housing pre-payment = $160.00 USD (paid upon arrival - $100.00 USD refundable upon check-out)
POST ARRIVAL FEES
- Weekly accommodation costs = $100.00 USD per week (automatic payroll deduction)
- Additional supporting funds between $350.00 - $750.00 USD are recommended