THIS PROGRAM IS NOW OPEN FOR SUMMER 2020. PLEASE APPLY NOW FOR AN INCREDIBLE SUMMER 2020 IN NASHVILLE!
Expect an extraordinary experience at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center; the largest, non-gaming hotel in the United States! Featuring 2,888 stylish guestrooms, 700,000 modern square feet in meeting space, and over 9 acres of gardens and waterways underneath signature glass atriums. The resort features multiple restaurants and shopping opportunities for guests right under their roof.
Guests can relax and unwind in the on-site Relâche Spa & Salon, or gather for an outing at Gaylord Springs Golf Links. Opryland's indoor and outdoor pools and 9 acres of lush, indoor gardens and cascading waterfalls will impress all visitors.
In late 2018, Gaylord Opryland introduced SoundWaves - a 4 acre, 3-level luxury indoor/outdoor waterpark with dedicated recreation areas for adults, young children, and families! Gaylord Opryland is also famous for their "Country Christmas" each year during the festive period - a festive celebration throughout the Holiday season which features an ice kingdom, exclusive theatre and dinner shows, ice-skating, snow tubing, and over 3 million Christmas lights!
In the local area, guests can also explore popular nearby attractions including the Grand Ole Opry, Opry Mills, the Country Music Hall of Fame and the General Jackson Showboat.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM, YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
- Speak fluent English.
- Be currently enrolled in full-time education within the U.K or Ireland, studying towards a Foundation, Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree.
- Have successfully completed at least one full semester of study before the program commences. Candidates can also participate on this program immediately following their final year of study.
- Be available for the full program duration. The summer programs run from June - September each year.
- Students from Europe should contact the Yummy Jobs Team prior to completing an application for further eligibility requirements.
- We are now accepting applications for this program for Summer 2020!
- Applicants must be available for the entire program dates to be eligible. This year, the Program will run from Thursday 11th June - Thursday 10th September, with housing available until Saturday 12th September
- We aim to reach out to applicants from the end of September to schedule Skype interviews
- If your application is successful, you will be invited to attend an online interview with a member of the Yummy Jobs Team.
- If successful, candidates will then be invited to a final online interview with a member of the Gaylord Opryland HR team.
Participants on the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center Program will be required to submit the following fees (after acceptance of an offer):
£995.00 GBP - 3-month Full Placement Program Fee inclusive of Visa Sponsorship, Medical Insurance, U.S SEVIS Fee, Pre-arrival Support, Pre-arranged Job and Pre-arranged Housing.
ADDITIONAL FEES FOR SUMMER 2020
- Background check
- U.S. Embassy appointment fee = $160.00 USD
- Flights to the United States = Varies
- Housing pre-payment + first two weeks rent = $TBC (approx 600-700) (this is a down payment which helps to lower the weekly rent cost and secures housing across the summer + U.S arrivals support)
POST ARRIVAL FEES
- Weekly accommodation costs = approx $195 USD per week
- Additional supporting funds between $350.00 - $750.00 USD are recommended