APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN for Summer 2020
Whilst on this program, participants will get to develop their experience working in one of the following positions:
- Food and Beverage Operations (Host/ess, Server, Busser, Food Runner)
- Spa/Pool and Leisure Attendant
Participants will be guaranteed an hourly wage of at least $10.00 USD per hour (including tips for F&B positions) and will be guaranteed a minimum of 32 hours per week, however typical work schedules can be 35-40 hours per week.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM, YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
- Speak fluent English.
- Be currently enrolled in full-time education within the U.K or Ireland, studying towards a Foundation, Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree.
- Have successfully completed at least one full semester of study before the program commences. Candidates can also participate on this program immediately following their final year of study.
- Be available for the full program duration. The summer programs run from June - September each year.
- Students from Europe should contact the Yummy Jobs Team prior to completing an application for further eligibility requirements.
Applications are now open for Summer 2020!
Applicants are required to be available for the full program dates in order to be considered. The program runs from June - September each year.
- If your application is successful, you will be invited to attend an online video interview with a member of the Yummy Jobs Team.
- If successful through the interview with YJ, candidates will then be invited to a final online video interview with a member of the Old Edwards Inn and Spa HR Team.
Participants on the Old Edwards Inn and Spa International Program will be required to submit the following fees:
£985.00 GBP - 3-month Full Placement Program Fee inclusive of Visa Sponsorship, Medical Insurance, U.S SEVIS Fee, Background Check Application, Pre-arrival Support, Pre-arranged Job and Pre-arranged Housing.
ADDITIONAL FEES FOR SUMMER 2020
- U.S. Embassy appointment fee = $160.00 USD
- Return flight to the United States = Varies
POST ARRIVAL FEES
- Weekly accommodation costs = TBC (automatic payroll deduction)
- Additional supporting funds between $350.00 - $750.00 USD are recommended