Applications for Yummy Content Creators are now closed.
New for 2019! Become a Yummy Content Creator.
Let the adventures and experiences that you have on your Yummy Program inspire thousands to follow in your footsteps and start their own Yummy Story. For Summer 2019, we are looking for Yummy Content Creators to help spread the word, share their story, and show people the true value of cultural exchange!
As an official Content Creator, you will be able to create and share content, and utilise your creative brain, all whilst having the summer of your life!
In order to be a successful Yummy Content Creator, we have created some guidelines for you to follow:
Create at least 1 piece of content per month
This can be in a form that you are most comfortable with; in the past some of our creators have published blog posts, vlogs and YouTube Videos.
For this process we ask that you post one piece of content before you start your Yummy Program, it would be great to see how you are preparing and planning for your program as well as sharing any exciting goals that you have for your Summer.
Following that, content on a monthly basis can be posted whilst you are out on your program.
• What is on your Summer bucket list?
• What do you do on your days off?
• What does a typical day at work look like for you?
When your program has ended you will post 1 final piece reflecting on your experience and any advice that would give to new students starting their story.
On your posts, you will hashtag #myyummystory #yummycontentcreator so that you are easy to find. By doing this we can see your content and then re-post to our Yummy Socials!
As a Yummy Creator, you will, of course, be privy to some perks!
- Exclusive Yummy Swag Pack; including your own travel journal, pen, YJ Tee and YJ Bag.
- Your posts and content will be re-posted to our global network of over 30,000 industry professionals.
- Instagram Takeover - Have the opportunity to run our Instagram Account and post to our story as part of a takeover, to show people a "day in the life of. . ."
- Gain experience and proof of digital marketing content creation to use in portfolios and on your CV.
- Certificate of Completion and a reference from YJ.
TO BE ELIGIBLE TO BECOME A YUMMY CONTENT CREATOR;
Must have an active social media presence on at least one of the following platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube.
Must be participating on one of the below Yummy Summer 2019 Programs.
Gaylord Opryland | Nashville, Tennessee
Ocean House Collection | Westerly, Rhode Island
Loews Hotels at Universal Studios | Orlando, Florida
Old Edwards Inn and Spa | Asheville, North Carolina
Disney's Cultural Exchange Program | Orlando, Florida