WE ARE "YUMMY"!
- In the CV heading you will share your general information.
- Remember to stick to one font style throughout
- Do not write CV on the top of your CV. An employer knows this is your CV!
- Include important information such as your full name, address, email and phone number.
TOP TIP: Keep your email address professional!
DEVELOP YOUR PERSONAL BRAND!
- What makes you the most suitable candidate for the role?
- Think about what makes you unique.. If you don’t know this yourself, then how do you expect a potential employer to see or understand?
- How do these relate to your prospective employer?
- Identify the characteristics that match with the employer and their brand.
Do not be afraid to say that you are a “passionate content-creator”, or that you are a graduate with an “entrepreneurial spirit”. Employers like to see what they can gain from you that will benefit their company and show examples. Businesses will expect their employees to have traits like “drive, loyalty, passion, etc”; it is important to let them know from the start what you are bringing to the table.
What ingredients do you have that make you the best candidate?