WE ARE "YUMMY"!
OUR CONNECTIONS WITH INDUSTRY LEADERS
Our Client base spans all areas of the Hospitality Industry. From elite luxury boutique independent properties, to influential global brands; we can offer opportunities to suit all types of students to help them achieve their individual goals.
Culinary Students can be empowered by inspirational Executive Chefs to fulfil their true potential.
Hospitality majors can gain hands-on experience of the different areas in the Rooms Division or have exposure to training in a variety of Food and Beverage outlets.
YUMMY JOBS' SCOPE OF SERVICES - 360 DEGREE SUPPORT
We totally understand that the J1 visa process can be daunting, all our Team all have personal experiences of completing US Programs. We offer full support; from Job Offer to Arrival and beyond.
- We interview and make Job Offers, providing comprehensive information regarding the employer and job conditions
- Full US Visa Support, Advice and Step by Step Guidance
- US J1 Visa Training Plan Support
- Training Plans for 6 or 12 months with start dates all year round
- Dedicated Team on call to answer queries at every step of the way
- Travel support and assistance
- Assistance while on the Program
WE WORK HARD TO ENSURE THAT OUR J1 PROGRAMS HELP YOU TO -
- Understand how global brands operate
- Experience how to offer luxury and meet expectations of a demanding clientele
- Interact and connect with enthusiastic industry leaders
- Enhance your global appeal
- Gain real-life experience in the USA
- Have fun!
WHY SHOULD I RECRUIT THROUGH YUMMY JOBS?
We have great working relationships with leading educators in the Hospitality field, future hospitality leaders and professional bodies. As a Yummy Jobs Client, we can connect you with:
- Bachelor degree students in Hospitality, Tourism, Culinary Arts, Events and International Business
- Top graduating talent from Hospitality related degrees
- Trainees with a range of industry experience from entry level through to trainee management
SCOPE OF SERVICES - the fun stuff!
Yummy Jobs aims to consistently provide exceptional guest service. We offer tailored services which include;
- Pre-screen and full recruitment
- On-boarding International arrivals and orientation support, including employee housing and ongoing international housing management
- Hands-on support from our US office and European HQ in London
- Full US Visa support, advice and guidance
- US J1 Visa Training plan support
- US J1 Visa compliance guidance and training to HR and Operations
- Travel support and assistance, including US medical insurance