YUMMY JOBS PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
PROGRAMS IN THE U.S.A
Yummy Jobs Paid Professional Hospitality Training Programs in the USA provide students, graduates and young professionals with the opportunity to train in the United States for a period of up to 12 months. Our partner network of extremely high quality properties allow participants the opportunity to train with some of the finest hospitality brands in the world, providing a unique insight into business practices that make the United States the ultimate hospitality destination for guests from all over the world.
Our paid, professional hospitality training programs provide on-the-job exposure within Food and Beverage, or Rooms Division.
Take a look at some of our current Program Opportunities:
- The Boca Raton | Boca Raton, Florida
- Indian Springs | Napa Valley, California
- JW Marriott Plant Riverside District | Savannah, Georgia
- Santa Catalina Island Company | Santa Catalina Island, California
- The Lake House on Canandaigua| The Finger Lakes, New York State
- Amangiri | Canyon Point, Utah
- Old Edwards Inn and Spa | Highlands, North Carolina
- Harrah's Laughlin | Laughlin, Nevada
- Harrah's Cherokee | North Carolina
- Sea Island | Georgia
- Hamilton Hotel | Washington DC
- Gaylord Opryland | Nashville, Tennessee
- The Mansion on Forsyth Park | Savannah, Georgia
Ask us about Payroll Deduction for Program Fees and Sponsored Programs!
In addition to this unique learning experience, participants are able to increase their knowledge of and exposure to American culture, traditions and society. From the tourist paradise that is Orlando, Florida, to the more remote but breathtaking North Carolina, the Yummy Jobs Team has an opportunity that will enhance your hospitality career and make you a stand-out candidate upon return to your home country. Intern and training opportunities have never looked so good!
Have you ever wondered just how a Yummy Jobs Program works? We know that it can be a little overwhelming when visas are involved and sometimes you don't really know where to start. This is our process for our J1 Intern and Trainee Programs.
Let Yummy Jobs take you on a life-changing U.S adventure... #MYYUMMYSTORY