APPLICATIONS FOR THE DISNEY CULTURAL REPRESENTATIVE PROGRAM ARE CURRENTLY PAUSED
WE WILL MAKE UPDATED ANNOUNCEMENTS ABOUT FUTURE RECRUITMENT HERE AND ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS WHEN AVAILABLE
TO PARTICIPATE ON THE CULTURAL REPRESENTATIVE PROGRAM, PARTICIPANTS MUST MEET ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application
- Hold a valid passport for the United Kingdom
- Be available for a full 12-month contract
- Speak fluent conversational English
THE YUMMY JOBS TEAM CURRENTLY RECRUITS FOR THE CULTURAL REPRESENTATIVE PROGRAM IN THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES:
- United Kingdom
- Applications for the Cultural Representative Program are currently closed.
- Keep an eye on our Instagram and Facebook for updates about when applications will re-open!
- Applicants must be available for a full 12-month contract. You'll be able to give your 'available from' date, then will be considered for any contracts after this time.
- All applicants will be required to apply for the program online through Yummy Jobs in order to be considered.
Participants on the Cultural Representative Program will be required to submit the following fees:
- Disney Program Participation Fee = $425.00 USD (includes the first week of rent)
- U.S. Embassy Appointment Fee = $190.00 USD
- Flights to the United States = Varies
- Medical Insurance = $50.00 - $80.00 USD per month (approximately)
- Weekly Accommodation Costs = $185.00 - $225.00 USD (automatic payroll deduction)
- Additional supporting funds between $350.00 - $750.00 USD are recommended