TO PARTICIPATE ON THE CULTURAL REPRESENTATIVE PROGRAM, PARTICIPANTS MUST MEET ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application
Hold a valid passport for the United Kingdom, and that is valid for at least 16 months after Program start date
Be available for a full 12-month contract
Be available to begin the Program any time between July 2023 and July 2024
Authentically represent the United Kingdom and have the ability to communicate effectively about their traditions and culture to guests from all over the world
Demonstrate strong experience and excellent skills in the field of either Retail or Food and Beverage.
YUMMY JOBS CURRENTLY RECRUITS FOR THE CULTURAL REPRESENTATIVE PROGRAM IN THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES:
- United Kingdom
- Applications for the Cultural Representative Program will open January 9, 2023 (1100 GMT)
- Applications for the Cultural Representative Program will close January 13, 2023 (1700 GMT)
- Candidates can apply on this page via the Apply Now button which will go live on the above dates.
Candidates selected for pre-screen will be contacted by end of February.
In person Pre-screen interviews will take place in London in March
In person Final Interviews will take place in London in April
Participants on the Cultural Representative Program will be required to submit the following fees (which are only payable upon accpetance of a role):
- Disney Program Participation Fee = $431.00 USD (includes the first week of rent)
- U.S. Embassy Appointment Fee = $190.00 USD
- Flights to the United States = Varies
- Medical Insurance = $50.00 - $80.00 USD per month (approximately)
- Weekly Accommodation Costs = $191.00 - $232.00 USD (automatic payroll deduction)
- Additional supporting funds between $350.00 - $750.00 USD are recommended
This is a very competitive Program, positions are very limited!
In order to be considered, applicants must be available to start the Program anytime between July 2023 and July 2024 and be available for 12 months from the start date.
Candidates’ passports must be valid through to at least end of November 2024 at the time of application.
Roles are in Merchandise and Food and Beverage.
In order to be considered, candidates must have established background and communicate their strong skill set within either Retail or full service Food and Beverage.
Candidates must authentically represent the United Kingdom and be able to demonstrate how they would proudly share their local culture with guests from all over the world.