Island Ventures, Santa Catalina Island - California
TO PARTICIPATE ON A SUMMER WORK AND TRAVEL PROGRAM WITH YUMMY JOBS, CANDIDATES MUST MEET ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
- Speak fluent English.
- Be currently enrolled in full-time education within the U.K or Ireland, studying towards a Foundation, Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree.
- Have successfully completed at least one full semester of study before the program commences. Candidates can also participate on this program immediately following their final year of study.
- Be available for the full program duration. The summer programs run from June - September each year.
- Students from Europe should contact the Yummy Jobs Team prior to completing an application for further eligibility requirements.
Participants on a Summer Program in the USA through Yummy Jobs will be required to submit the following fees (after acceptance of a job offer):
£995.00 GBP - 3-month Full Placement Program Fee inclusive of Visa Sponsorship, Medical Insurance, U.S SEVIS Fee, Pre-arrival and Arrivals Support, Pre-arranged Job and Pre-arranged Housing.
ADDITIONAL FEES FOR 2020
- U.S. Embassy appointment fee = $160.00 USD
- Flights to the United States = Varies
- Housing deposits = Varies (depending upon program)