APPLICATIONS FOR OUR SUMMER JOBS IN THE USA HAVE NOW CLOSED FOR U.K APPLICANTS, AND WILL REOPEN IN SEPTEMBER 2018 FOR SUMMER 2019.
APPLICATIONS FOR STUDENTS FROM BRAZIL ARE OPEN AND WILL CLOSE ON FRIDAY 31 AUGUST 2018. CHECK OUT OUR OPPORTUNITIES BELOW!
TO PARTICIPATE ON A SUMMER WORK AND TRAVEL PROGRAM WITH YUMMY JOBS, CANDIDATES MUST MEET ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
- Speak fluent English.
- Be currently enrolled in full time education within the U.K, Ireland or Brazil, studying towards a foundation or undergraduate degree.
- Have successfully completed at least one full semester of study before the program commences. Candidates can also participate on this program immediately following their final year of study.
- Be available for the full program duration. The summer programs run from June - September each year for U.K applicants, and November - March each year for students from Brazil.
- Participate and engage in cultural exchange activities during the program.
Participants on a Summer Program in the USA through Yummy Jobs will be required to submit the following fees:
U.K Applicants - £895.00 GBP - Full Placement Program Fee inclusive of Visa Sponsorship, Medical Insurance, SEVIS Fee, Pre-arrival and Arrivals Support, Pre-arranged Job and Pre-arranged Housing.
Brazilian Applicants - £1,495.00 GBP - Full Placement Program Fee inclusive of Visa Sponsorship, Medical Insurance, SEVIS Fee, Pre-arrival and Arrivals Support, Pre-arranged Job and Pre-arranged Housing.
- Criminal Background Check fee = £85.00 GBP
- U.S. Embassy appointment fee = $160.00 USD
- Courier delivery of passport = Free to £30.00 GBP
- Return flight to the United States = £300 to £600 GBP (approximately)
- Housing deposits = Varies (depending upon program)
POST ARRIVAL FEES
- Weekly accommodation costs = Varies (automatic payroll deduction)
- Additional supporting funds between $350.00 - $750.00 USD are recommended