TO PARTICIPATE ON A YUMMY JOBS SUMMER PROGRAM, CANDIDATES MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
- Speak fluent English.
- Be currently enrolled in full-time education within the U.K or Ireland, studying towards a Foundation, Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree.
- Have successfully completed at least one full semester of study before the program commences. Candidates can also participate on this program immediately following their final year of study.
- Be available for the full program duration. The Program runS from June - September.
- Students from outside the UK or Ireland should contact the Yummy Jobs Team prior to completing an application for further eligibility requirements.
Participants on a Yummy Jobs Summer Program will be required to submit the following fees (after acceptance of a job offer):
£1,095.00 GBP - 3-month Full Placement Program Fee inclusive of Visa Sponsorship, Medical Insurance, U.S SEVIS Fee, Pre-arrival and Arrivals Support, Pre-arranged Job and Pre-arranged Housing.
- U.S. Embassy appointment fee = $160.00 USD
- Flights to the United States = Varies
- Housing deposits = Varies (depending upon program)