APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN FOR THE ROOMS DIVISION INTERNSHIP WITH THE HAMILTON HOTEL D.C
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
- Speak fluent English.
- Be available for a 6 or 12-month contract.
- Be currently enrolled in full-time education at a University outside of the United States.
- Studying towards an undergraduate degree in Hospitality, Leisure or Tourism OR have graduated from these studies no more than 12 months prior to your program start date.
- Be a graduate from an undergraduate degree in Hospitality, Leisure or Tourism PLUS at least one year of related work experience in this industry. This experience must have been obtained outside of the United States.
- If you have not studied at University level, you must have at least five-years work experience in the industry to qualify. This experience must have been obtained outside of the United States.
- Interviews with the Yummy Jobs Team will take place via Skype.
- Applicants will be required to attend a pre-screen interview via Skype with a member of the Yummy Jobs Team in order to be considered.
- If successful, candidates will then be invited to a final interview with a member of the Hamilton Hotel via Skype.
Participants on the Hamilton Hotel Intern and Training Program will be required to submit the following fees (after acceptance of an offer):
£2,850.00 GBP - 12-month full Placement Program Fee inclusive of Visa Sponsorship, Medical Insurance, U.S SEVIS Fee, Pre-arrival Support and Pre-arranged Job.
- U.S. Embassy appointment fee = $160.00 USD
- Return flight to the United States = Varies
POST ARRIVAL FEES
- Housing = Varies (participants are responsible for sourcing their own housing)
- Additional supporting funds between $350.00 - $750.00 USD are recommended