- Pre-screen interviews with the Yummy Jobs Team will take place via Zoom/Skype.
- If successful, applicants will then be invited to a final interview with a member of the Santa Catalina Team via Zoom/Skype.
Participants on our Culinary Management Internship with the Santa Catalina Island Company will be required to submit the following fees (after program acceptance):
Fully Sponsored - No Program Fee! - The Santa Catalina Island Company provides full-scholarship for their Culinary Management Training Program. This covers Visa Sponsorship, Medical Insurance, U.S SEVIS Fee, Pre-arrival Support and Pre-arranged Job.
- U.S. Embassy appointment fee = $160.00 USD
- Return flight to the United States = Varies
POST ARRIVAL FEES
- Additional supporting funds between $350.00 - $750.00 USD are recommended