APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR THE
DISNEY CULTURAL EXCHANGE PROGRAM.
Participants on this program will work in roles such as Attractions and Operations, Merchandise, Quick Service/Full Service Food and Beverage, Lifeguarding, Recreation, Custodial and Entertainment. In addition to the valuable skills gained through day-to-day responsibilities of the job, you could have the opportunity to network with Disney leaders and participate in special Cast Member activities while gaining real-world experience with one of the most admired entertainment companies in the world. What more could you want from a summer experience?
One of the most unique aspects of the Disney International Programs is just how international they really are! Every day, you'll have the experience of living and working with cast members from all over the world.
There are four Disney International Housing complexes you could be housed at, each featuring amenities including fitness centres, transportation systems, swimming pools and computer labs – providing an exciting setting for you to build relationships and create lifelong memories. You can also participate in cast member events and scheduled activities in the housing complexes throughout your program. During your personal time, you'll even have the opportunity to visit Disney parks and explore everything that Orlando, Florida has to offer. What more could you want?
Whether you're assigned to a one, two, three or four-bedroom apartment, you'll share a bedroom with one or two Disney International Programs participants. Often, your roommate(s) will be from another country, allowing you to learn about other cultures as you share your own and make lifelong friends.
In order to make the living experience more convenient for you, housing costs are automatically deducted from participants' weekly paycheck. Participants will also help support the exclusive activities and events they'll get to attend throughout the program by contributing a one-time fee of $375.00 USD at the time of offer (Disney Program Participation Fee).
Stay Connected! Explore the Disney International Programs social networks and enjoy videos that provide a behind the scene look into all the Disney wonder. Connect with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and the Disney International Programs Blog.
- Disney International Programs Facebook
- Disney International Programs Twitter
- Disney International Programs Youtube
- Disney International Programs Blog
For more information about the Cultural Exchange Program, please visit the following website:
- Disney International Programs website
Participants on the Cultural Exchange Program will have the opportunity to gain real-world experience with one of the most admired entertainment companies in the world. Participants will expand their skills by collaborating with Disney leaders while being immersed in the U.S. and international cultures. Best of all - participants will enjoy their school break working and living near Orlando, Florida - a vacation hotspot that is known for its sunny weather and fun activities.
TO PARTICIPATE ON THE CULTURAL EXCHANGE PROGRAM, PARTICIPANTS MUST MEET ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Able to speak fluent English
- At least 18 years of age at the time of applying
- Have a valid passport
- A student enrolled in an accredited, degree-issuing college or university, studying full-time towards an undergraduate degree
- Entering the second year of study or above for the academic year you are applying. Students can participate in the program immediately following the completion of undergraduate study
- Be available for program dates between June - August
THE YUMMY JOBS TEAM CURRENTLY RECRUITS FOR THE CULTURAL EXCHANGE PROGRAM IN THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES:
- United Kingdom
- Europe - Due to further eligibility requirements with some European Countries, please check with the Yummy Jobs Team before applying.
- Applications for the Cultural Exchange Program for Summer 2020 are now closed.
- Applicants are required to be available for the full program dates in order to be considered. The program runs from June - August each year.
- Successful applicants will be required to attend a pre-screen presentation and interview session with the Yummy Jobs Team in Essex, U.K.
- Final face-to-face interviews with The Walt Disney World Resort take place in London (first come first served interview dates).
Participants on the Cultural Exchange Program will be required to submit the following fees:
- Criminal Background Check Fee = £90.00 GBP
- Disney Program Participation Fee = $390.00 USD (includes the first week of rent)
- U.S. Embassy Appointment Fee = $160.00 USD
- U.S. SEVIS Fee = $35.00 USD
- Flights to the United States = Varies
- Medical Insurance = $50.00 - $80.00 USD per month (approximately) - must be paid in one lump sum prior to arrival for the duration of your program dates.
- Weekly Accommodation Costs = $111.00 - $208.00 USD (automatic payroll deduction)
- Additional supporting funds between $350.00 - $750.00 USD are recommended