- Server Assisting/Dining Room Server
Shadowing Restaurant Supervisors/Floor Managers
Banquet set up/Break down
Banquet Serving & Operations
Assisting Banquet Captain/Shadowing Banquet Manager
Supervisory skills training
Front Office/Front Desk
Golf Guest Operations
Beach/Pool Services & Operations
- Tickets/Rental Operations
- Snow Sports Operations/Lift Operations
- Front Office/Front Desk
- Supervisory skills training
The pay rate for this program is $15 USD per hour and you will be scheduled to work a minimum of 32 hours per week.
Participants on this program will be required to obtain a J-1 Intern or Trainee visa through Yummy Jobs and will be able to train for a period of time as outlined by the Crystal Mouintain Hotel Upon completion of the program, participants will have up to 30 days to travel within the United States. Participants must then return to their home country upon completion of the program.
Housing for this program is provided by the Omni Grove, you will be housed as well as sharing a room with fellow program participants in a fully furnished house or apartment complex.
Housing is payroll deducted at a rate of $70.00 per week inclusive of all utilities*.
*subject to change.
- Applicants will be required to attend a pre-screen interview via video call with a member of the Yummy Jobs Team in order to be considered.
- If successful, applicants will be required to attend a final interview with Crystal Mountain HR Team via video call.