APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN!
J.W. Marriott Savannah Plant Riverside District is the pinnacle of luxury in the Hostess City. Located within Plant Riverside District, Savannah’s iconic entertainment destination, this property has been totally renovated from the power plant that it once was on the Savannah riverfront, completely rejuvenating this area of vibrant Savannah. Plant Riverside District represents the beauty of progress.
J.W. Marriott Plant Riverside is owned by the Kessler Collection , a visionary hospitality brand and the founding members of Marriott’s Autograph Collection. Everything they do is meant to inspire and spark curiosity by inviting guests to wander—through captivating hotels, inspired dining, art galleries, signature spas, cooking schools and wine blending. Each is artfully unique and delivered with its own Bohemian twist.
Taking part in a J1 Program at J.W. Marriott Plant Riverside offers a work experience unlike any other — where pursuing your passion is not only welcomed, it’s actively encouraged.
With 13 dining options, Culinary Trainees have the chance to experience producing the very finest and diverse dining experiences from across the entire globe. A mixture of fine dining to on trend bars, they are the place to be seen for city dwellers as well as hotel guests.
Let Yummy Jobs take you on an amazing adventure to Savannah ... #MYYUMMYSTORY
- Stone & Webster Chophouse: Upscale steak and seafood restaurant with an extensive wine list make this restaurant the destination for a special night out in Savannah.
- Graffito: Authentic Neopolitan style pizzeria with an open kitchen concept, inviting customers to be entertained through service, experience and culture.
- Turbine Market + Cafe: Full service dining for breakfast, and then casual grab and go market items
- Electric Moon Skytop Lounge
- Myrtle & Rose Rooftop Garden: An exclusive rooftop garden featuring crafted, chef-driven small plates and libations.
- Baobab Lounge: An intimate African heritage gathering place where tall tales of adventures are shared among exotic textures.
- District Seafood & Smokehouse; Low country seafood and barbeque in this outdoor pavilion on Savannah’s Riverwalk.
- Riverside Sushi: Experienced sushi artists are here to craft your fresh, high quality sushi rolls, served beside the stunning river views.
- Riverside Biergarten The perfect downtown spot for relaxing with colleagues or catching up with friends, this traditional Biergarten features bratwurst, pretzels and local beer.
- Savannah Tequila Company Serving tequila and tacos…and the best list of premium agave spirits and tequila in Savannah.
- Applicants will be required to attend a pre-screen interview via Skype with a member of the Yummy Jobs Team in order to be considered.
- If successful, candidates will then be invited to a final interview with a member of the JW MARRIOTT team via Skype.