Yummy Jobs Professional Culinary Internships in the USA provides university students and young professionals with the opportunity to train in the United States for up to 12 months. Our exciting programs offer participants access to some of the finest hospitality brands in the world. Train with award-winning Chefs and allow your Culinary Career to excel with one of our fully paid Culinary Training Programs. Not only will you benefit from a wealth of knowledge and skills, but you will also be able to experience living in the USA.
If you have a passion for Culinary Arts and are ready to begin your next adventure, then take a look at our
spotlight Culinary Programs:
- Loews Hotels at Universal Orlando Resort |Orlando, Florida
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin | Orlando, Florida
- The Seagate Hotel and Spa | Delray Beach, Florida
- Reynolds Lake Oconee | Lake Oconee, Georgia
- Boca Raton Resort | Boca Raton, Florida
- JW Marriott Plant Riverside District | Savannah, Georgia
- Santa Catalina Island Company | Santa Catalina Island, California
- The Lake House on Canandaigua| The Finger Lakes, New York State
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point | Bonita Springs, Florida
New for 2021 - Ask us about Payroll Deduction for Program Fees and Sponsored Programs!
Our range of Culinary Internships provide on-the-job exposure within the following roles:
Banquets and Events
Pastry and Chocolate
In addition to this unique learning experience, participants are able to increase their knowledge of and exposure to American culture, traditions and society. From the tourist paradise that is Orlando, Florida to the more remote but breathtaking North Carolina, we have an opportunity that will enhance your hospitality career and make you a stand-out candidate upon return to your home country.
Let Yummy Jobs take you on a life-changing U.S adventure... #MYYUMMYSTORY