Yummy Jobs Professional Paid Training Programs in the USA provide university students, graduates and young professionals with the opportunity to train in the United States for up to 12 months within a dynamic culinary environment.
Our exciting programs offer participants access to some of the finest hospitality brands in the world. Train with award-winning Chefs and allow your Culinary Career to excel with one of our fully paid Culinary Training Programs. Not only will you benefit from a wealth of knowledge and skills, but you will also be able to experience living in the USA.
If you have a passion for Culinary Arts and are ready to begin your next adventure, then take a look at our
spotlight Culinary Programs:
- Loews Hotels at Universal Orlando Resort |Orlando, Florida
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin | Orlando, Florida
- The Seagate Hotel and Spa | Delray Beach, Florida
- Reynolds Lake Oconee | Lake Oconee, Georgia
- The Boca Raton | Boca Raton, Florida
- JW Marriott Plant Riverside District | Savannah, Georgia
- Santa Catalina Island Company | Santa Catalina Island, California
- The Lake House on Canandaigua| The Finger Lakes, New York State
- Rush Creek Lodge | Yosemite, California
- Chica, by Chef Lorena | Aspen, Colorado
- Amangiri | Canyon Point, Utah
- Old Edwards Inn and Spa | Highlands, North Carolina
- Harrah's Laughlin | Laughlin, Nevada
- Harrah's Cherokee | North Carolina
- The Westin | New Orleans, Louisiana
- The Greenbrier | West Virginia
- Sea Island | Georgia
Ask us about Payroll Deduction for Program Fees and Sponsored Programs!
Our range of Culinary Programs provide on-the-job exposure within the following roles:
Banquets and Events
Pastry and Chocolate
In addition to this unique learning experience, participants are able to increase their knowledge of and exposure to American culture, traditions and society. Across the entire USA and all kinds of operations, there is so much variety but they all have on common factor - the Team that wish to provide invaluable professional experiences to kick start your hospitality career, provide global exposure and make you a stand-out candidate upon return to your home country.
Let Yummy Jobs take you on a life-changing U.S adventure... #MYYUMMYSTORY