TAKE A LOOK AT OUR RANGE OF PROFESSIONAL CULINARY INTERNSHIPS ACROSS THE U.S.A - APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN!
IF YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE THEN WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Banquets and Events
Pastry and Chocolate
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
- Speak fluent English.
- Be available for a 12-month contract.
- Be currently enrolled in full-time education at a University outside of the United States.
- Studying towards an undergraduate degree in Culinary Arts OR have graduated from these studies no more than 12 months prior to your program start date.
- Be a graduate from an undergraduate degree in Culinary Arts PLUS at least one year of related work experience in this industry. This experience must have been obtained outside of the United States.
- If you have not studied at University level, you must have at least five-years work experience in the culinary industry to qualify. This experience must have been obtained outside of the United States.
U.S. Embassy appointment fee = $160.00 USD
Return flight to the United States = Varies
Weekly accommodation costs = Varies
Additional supporting funds between $350.00 - $750.00 USD are recommended