ROOMS DIVISION AND FOOD & BEVERAGE PROGRAMS
FLEXIBLE START DATES IN 2021
- Food and Beverage
- Rooms Division
- Managment in Training opportunities
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM AS A J-1, YOU MUST:
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
- Speak fluent English.
- Be available for a 12-month contract.
YOU MUST ALSO MEET ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Be currently enrolled in full-time education at a University outside of the United States.
- Studying towards an undergraduate degree in Hospitality, Leisure or Tourism OR have graduated from these studies no more than 12 months prior to your program start date.
- Be a graduate from an undergraduate degree in Hospitality, Leisure or Tourism PLUS at least one year of related work experience in this industry. This experience must have been obtained outside of the United States.
- If you have not studied at University level, you must have at least five-years work experience in the culinary industry to qualify. This experience must have been obtained outside of the United States.
Applications for the OHM Collection Program for 2021 are open.
Applicants are required to be available for a full 12-month contract in order to be considered.
Applicants will be required to attend a pre-screen interview via video call with a member of the Yummy Jobs Team in order to be considered.
If successful, applicants will be required to attend a final interview with the OHM Collection HR Team via video call.
- U.S. Embassy appointment fee = $160.00 USD
Flights to the United States = Varies
Weekly accommodation costs = Varies (participants are responsible for sourcing their own housing)
Additional supporting funds between $350.00 - $750.00 USD are recommended